Metropolitan – Multinational
Studying in Mannheim means studying in the heart of Germany, very close to Heidelberg, Frankfurt, and Munich.
- Study in a baroque palace and on a busting city campus at the same time
- University of Mannheim was voted as “Most Beautiful Campus in Germany”
- Great variety of shopping, nightlife, restaurants, museums and cafés
- Regional home of industrial giants like BASF and SAP
- Diverse student body: About 30% of our students come from all around the world
- Full range of business degrees: B.Sc., M.Sc., Ph.D., MBA and EMBA
Go Global – Go Double
Additional to the possibility of spending a semester at one of over 200 partner universities worldwide, the MMM offers interested students the opportunity to obtain two Master degrees in cooperation with:
- Copenhagen Business School (Copenhagen, Denmark)
- ESSEC Business School (Paris, France)
- National Chengchi University (Taipei, Taiwan)
- NHH (Bergen, Norway)
- Queen’s University (Kingston, Canada)
- Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi (Milan, Italy)
- University of South Carolina (Columbia, SC, USA)
You can study the MMM completely in English. If you come to Mannheim from outside of Germany, join our international community of more than 2000 students from around the world on the Mannheim campus.
100% Quality Education – No Fees
At the University of Mannheim, we charge no tuition fees due to our state-funded system and Mannheim is characterized by moderate living expenses. Additionally, we offer excellent study conditions, making it hard to find a better value for money anywhere else. This does certainly not mean that the degree comes for free.
Spoilt for choice
Pick your favorites from over 130 different courses in the field of business administration. With 30 full and 4 junior chairs in our six areas offering several classes in their fields of expertise, you will be able to build your individual curriculum according to your interests. In case that this is not enough for you, you can choose an elective program from outside the business faculty for up to 24 ECTS: economics, computer sciences, psychology, politics, business law, and many others.
Boost your Career
While being in close contact to the corporate world from the beginning, you can follow in the footsteps of many of today’s top managers. Due to the great number of corporate partners, among which are global players such as Allianz, BASF, Beiersdorf, and Lufthansa, our students are offered exclusive workshops, internships, topics for their theses, and other entry possibilities.
As an MMM student, you can profit from our ABSOLVENTUM mentoring program and get in touch with one of our many successful alumni. They prove, that our program prepares you with the necessary skills for entering the labor market: decision making, leadership skills, expertise, responsibility, and intercultural competencies.